Wednesday, November 9, 2016

*New* Snow Day Collection!

Well it may not quite be winter yet here in Louisiana,
(or even full on Fall for that matter),
but I'm sure some of you have felt winter's chill.
Even if you haven't...this new Collection is still a wonderful go-to kit for celebrations,
weddings and holidays!
But first...you'll notice that the Kit says CT Challenge!  
Yep...my Creative Team is challenging me by posting palettes
for me to interpret into a kit each month.
(aren't they sweet?)
This palette of all whites and gray was the first one submitted by CTM Trace.
(who just happens to live in Canada so I thought the theme would be fitting!)
Challenge 1 has been met! 

Save 30% OFF the Kit and Word Bits or grab the Bundle and save 35% OFF at
PBP & TDC
 These word bits come from my memories of listening to the radio on a snowy morning back east waiting for the report that school was going to be cancelled!
 Newsletter Subscribers can enjoy a special Collection, which includes a FREE Journal Card Pack!
This collection and freebie will not be included in the New Release sale.
 Check your newsletter for the hidden store link!
 Available to Newsletter Subscribers this week!
Not already subscribed?
I'll be offering more hidden exclusives you don't want to miss!
Newsletter sign-up is free and easy, just sign up HERE

Take a look at some amazing from my incredible Creative Team showing you
that this collection isn't just for wintry days!
I hope you enjoy this new Collection!!
On sale through Monday, November 14th at 
PBP & TDC

No comments:

Post a Comment